Well someone spotted it in a window in London’s Covent Garden, so BuzzFeed UK bought one.
To win the game you need to correctly answer questions written on cards.
If you get the right answer in green, you move forward three spaces.
If you get it partly right and choose the answer in purple, you move two.
If you pick the red answer, you got it wrong and you go back a space.
Nearly ALL the cards are sexist, but here are the WORST offenders.
1. Absolutely all women hate chicken salad.
2. They also hate ALL rock music.
3. This is what all men think women should do.
4. Women have really high anniversary expectations.
THEY ALL WANT A STAR NAMED AFTER THEM.
5. They also love going abroad with a complete stranger for their very first romantic date.
6. This is what all women want most in a relationship.
Forget the sex or love or anything.
7. Men are most afraid of rats NOT cats.
8. Women want to be asked out by social media.
Text is not fine.
9. But nobody wants to be dumped on social media.
Text is fine.
10. Men absolutely love massages, but hate facials.
Isn’t a foot rub a kind of massage though?
11. All women hate head massages. ALL women.
12. Men love rock but they dislike pop music.
13. This is what all men love to do with their partners.
Going to the gym sounds loads of fun.
14. These are the most ideal dates for a man.
“Ice skating an fish and chips.”
15. Pickle is the best nickname you a partner.
16. This question doesn’t even make any sense.
How can a “great night in” involve nightclubbing followed by a kebab?
17. Everyone gets ‘itchy feet’ and wants to cheat.
18. Men hate food being cooked by grandparents.
19. They loathe it when their partner burps at the table.
20. This question is a slight grammatical nightmare.
21. And this is why couples split up.