You know Take Me Out. A bit cheeky, a bit terrible.
1. Take Me Out is presented by Paddy McGuinness. The purpose of the show is to help girls find love.
Stand by Your Man is presented by Westlife's Brian McFadden for some reason, and let's just say everyone's intentions are less romantic.
At the start of an episode the camera does this.
2. On Take Me Out contestants go down the love lift.
On Stand by Your Man the guys enter by walking through what seems to be a slightly confused café.
But this is after the women judge selfies of the men.
They then stand next to the selfie they find the fittest.
3. On Take Me Out the girls decide whether a guy is worth dating after watching a display of his talents.
On Stand by Your Man a round starts with this.
Deeply personal questions like this.
4. Take Me Out contains a bit of sexual innuendo.
Stand by Your Man is JUST sexual innuendo, like...
5. Take Me Out contains improvised dancing.
Stand by Your Man contains many scenes of women dancing and looking so awkward you feel like you're lost in a nightclub in Milton Keynes.
6. On Take Me Out any girl can go on a date with a guy if the girl doesn't turn off her light and the guy chooses her.
On Stand by Your Man the bloke who gets the most girls queuing by him gets the date at the end of the show.
7. On Take Me Out the people who like each other go on a romantic date on the Isle of Fernando's.
While on Stand by Your Man they go for a... curry. A CURRY.
Stand by Your Man is on Channel 5 on Fridays at 11.30pm.
You have been warned.