31 Of The Best Damn Dogs On BBC News
In future, the news should be presented by dogs.
1. Bounce the Dog
2. Brax the White Swiss Shepherd
3. Jackson the Terrier
4. Elvis the BBC Weather dog.
5. Phoebe the breakfast pug.
6. Enid the Rescue Dog
7. Oscar the Golden Cocker Spaniel
Just look at Oscar with his serious news face.
8. Fizz the Expressive Cocker Spaniel
9. Daniel the Spaniel
10. Bounce the Dog (AS A SPOKESDOG)
11. Shadow, this dog that helped children to READ.
12. Rosie the little nibbler dog.
14. Diesel the Goddamn Dog
15. Peanut the Terrier
16. A different Diesel the Dog
17. Benji the Fucking Magnificent Corgi
Just look at this dog ruling the whole damn world.
18. Jake the Singing Dog
It was an unusual TV moment, not going to lie.
19. Excited, Dramatic, Wonderful Arthur
Arthur the ADVENTURER
20. A FIRE BRIGADE DOG called Ky.
21. Buster the Sleepy Military Dog
22. Naughty Anonymous Dog
23. Monty the Goddamn Escape Artist Dog
24. Mollie the Peaceful Dog
And as we're heading towards an election in the UK, here are some bonus photos of politicians with dogs.
26. So here's... Star.
27. Brodie and Noodle
28. And Max
29. AND this politically aware dog.
30. UPDATE: Gobi the Ultramarathon dog.
31. And then there was Pebbles from Newshound, a new show for pets, hosted by a dog, which was an April Fools by the BBC's Newsround.
BOUNCE THE SPOKESDOG OBVIOUSLY.
And here is proof, if needed, that dogs are better on BBC News than they are on Sky News.
This post will be constantly updated when more dogs appear on the BBC News Channel.
Dogs on Sky News will not be included as they are not as good.