1. Bounce the Dog
2. Brax the White Swiss Shepherd
3. Jackson the Terrier
4. Enid the Rescue Dog
5. Oscar the Golden Cocker Spaniel
Just look at Oscar with his serious news face.
6. Daniel the Spaniel
7. Bounce the Dog (AS A SPOKESDOG)
8. Rosie the little nibbler dog.
10. Diesel the Goddamn Dog
11. Peanut the Terrier
12. A different Diesel the Dog
13. Benji the Fucking Magnificent Corgi
Just look at this dog ruling the whole damn world.
14. Jake the Singing Dog
It was an unusual TV moment, not going to lie.
15. Excited, Dramatic, Wonderful Arthur
Arthur the ADVENTURER
16. A FIRE BRIGADE DOG called Ky.
17. Buster the Sleepy Military Dog
18. Naughty Anonymous Dog
19. Monty the Goddamn Escape Artist Dog
20. Mollie the Peaceful Dog
And as we're heading towards an election in the UK, here are some bonus photos of politicians with dogs.
22. So here's... Star.
23. Brodie and Noodle
24. And Max
25. AND this politically aware dog.
26. UPDATE: Gobi the Ultramarathon dog.
27. And then there was Pebbles from Newshound, a new show for pets, hosted by a dog, which was an April Fools by the BBC's Newsround.
BOUNCE THE SPOKESDOG OBVIOUSLY.
And here is proof, if needed, that dogs are better on BBC News than they are on Sky News.
This post will be constantly updated when more dogs appear on the BBC News Channel.
Dogs on Sky News will not be included as they are not as good.