1. Bounce the Dog
2. Oscar the Golden Cocker Spaniel
Just look at Oscar with his serious news face.
3. Daniel the Spaniel
4. Bounce the Dog (AS A SPOKESDOG)
6. Diesel the Goddamn Dog
7. Peanut the Terrier
8. A different Diesel the Dog
9. Benji the Fucking Magnificent Corgi
Just look at this dog ruling the whole damn world.
10. Jake the Singing Dog
It was an unusual TV moment, not going to lie.
11. Excited, Dramatic, Wonderful Arthur
Arthur the ADVENTURER
12. Buster the Sleepy Military Dog
13. Naughty Anonymous Dog
14. Monty the Goddamn Escape Artist Dog
15. Mollie the Peaceful Dog
16. Finally, from BBC Breakfast, here is a non-political dog: Sadie.
And as we're heading towards an election in the UK, here are some bonus photos of politicians with dogs.
17. So here's... Star.
18. Brodie and Noodle
19. And Max
BOUNCE THE SPOKESDOG OBVIOUSLY.
And here is proof, if needed, that dogs are better on BBC News than they are on Sky News.
This post will be constantly updated when more dogs appear on the BBC News Channel.
Dogs on Sky News will not be included as they are not as good.