1. Paul and Joanne Seymour, who have been married for 30 years, decided to use a Dalek to help them renew their vows.
They wanted to walk down the aisle to the music of the Doctor Who theme tune, Masons News Service said, adding: “They even made up a fake scenario where the ring went ‘missing’, just so a Dalek could glide down the middle of the aisle with the ring and save the day.”
2. So yeah, just your typical wedding…
“I take you to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer… Oh wait, lolz, here’s a Dalek, hey how’s it going?”
Dalek voice: “GREETINGS.”
3. Of course, the Dalek got a hell of a lot of attention.
It’s also good to see a church with an aisle wide enough for a Dalek to fit into.
4. “You… Will… Love. YOU…. WILL… LOVE.”
5. This was followed by a fabulous wedding photo.
6. And nobody was exterminated either. Hooray for love!
Dalek with a bow tie. Dalek with a bow tie. OMFG, a Dalek with a bow tie.