1. Ahhhh Midsomer. So relaxing. So idyllic...
SO WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DEATH HERE?
2. Seriously. Why have so many people died?
It is *simply* astonishing.
3. Why are these guys getting married?
4. Why are these guys at the fair?
6. Why isn't the public alarmed after the murder?
7. Why are all murders down to just Barnaby to solve?
8. So why have they replaced him with his cousin?
9. Why is there a murder in the first five minutes?
11. Does this sentence mean they're going to die?
12. Oh. Should I be feeling guilty about this now?
13. Why couldn't we see the murderer's face?
14. Could this person be the murderer?
15. Could this person be the murderer?
16. COULD THIS PERSON BE THE MURDERER?
Barnaby is now asking very important questions about the night that the murder took place...
17. Why is the murderer not very obvious?
18. And why is their family always so complicated?
19. Why are you walking? Why aren't you running?
20. Why have you got your tie undone?
21. Why have you stopped to have some dinner and a nice glass of wine? MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE DIED.
22. Is that somebody dropping ribena into water?
23. Oh great someone else is now dead, right?
24. What is about to happen? This is so crucial...
25. Oh god I haven't fallen asleep in front of the TV have I?
Yes. You have. Well done you.
It's now 10.55pm. You have woken up in front of the television, only to find that Barnaby has caught the person responsible for the murders.
Oh of course. It was the brother-in-law's secret cousin's lesbian lover's dog walker who killed everyone.
But having gotten your guess of who was guilty wrong (before passing out for most of the entire show), you're starting to wish that there was a different culprit entirely.