SO WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DEATH HERE?
9. Why is there a murder in the first five minutes?
And if nobody has died within the first ten minutes you’re thinking…
17. Why is the murderer not very obvious?
18. And why is their family always so complicated?
There is some other things that are annoying you right now.
24. What is about to happen? This is so crucial…
Oh wait. You’ve fallen asleep.
25. Oh god I haven’t fallen asleep in front of the TV have I?
Yes. You have. Well done you.
It’s now 10.55pm. You have woken up in front of the television, only to find that Barnaby has caught the person responsible for the murders.
Oh of course. It was the brother-in-law’s secret cousin’s lesbian lover’s dog walker who killed everyone.
But having gotten your guess of who was guilty wrong (before passing out for most of the entire show), you’re starting to wish that there was a different culprit entirely.