1. The opening titles were baffling.
2. You never knew who he spoke to at the start.
3. In fact many things on this show weren't explained.
4. But his side-glances made you forget all this.
5. There were also dazzling celebrity appearances.
6. Not forgetting SIR ALAN SUGAR...
7. YOU'RE FIRED.
8. Remember "This Week's Apprentice In A Nutshell"?
A boastful statement by a candidate followed by their firing by Sir Alan in the same episode. Class.
There were so many notable moments on Harry Hill's TV Burp.
9. Look no further than HOLE IN THE WALL!
10. "The Many Faces of Louis Walsh"!
Oh my Louis Walsh's face was just brilliant.
11. TV Burp was the perfect antidote to The X Factor.
12. They also tore apart every Paul Burrell programme.
13. Sometimes the shows got their revenge though.
14. Only for Harry to take his revenge.
Clarification: David Dimbleby isn't dead.
15. It was also the only show with actual puppets. Here Harry does some mouth-to-mouth on a teddy...
... to the beat of the Bee Gee's Staying Alive.