23 Signs You Still Haven't Moved On From The London Olympics
IT WAS A YEAR AGO GUYS. And we're still all not coping that well.
1. You watched the Opening Ceremony last weekend...
2. You were like.
3. You still think about Danny Boyle every day.
4. If not Kenneth Branagh / Isambard Kingdom Brunel...
... on that hill.
5. You've listened to this a million times.
6. You know all the dance moves off by heart.
7. That Pandemonium sequence changed your life! For one thing, you've decided to be a Pearly King or Queen.
8. Or a Chelsea pensioner.
9. Or an army comprised of The Beatles.
11. ... and you're like.
12. You just can't get enough of it.
13. You've even recreated the Opening Ceremony in your back garden.
Like Adam Mills (@AdamMillsUK) did last Saturday...