Where you grew up was ace. A perfect place to grow up.
1. Bar the fact that you can't watch anything online.
2. Or text. Or email. Or instant message anyone.
3. Or stream anything on Spotify.
4. Or be able to listen to a digital radio.
5. Also, nobody knows where you live.
6. You can't drive anywhere quickly.
7. Does your area ever make the news? Nope.
8. Not that there's any news worth reporting anyway.
9. People where you live sound like this.
10. And their political views seem to come from the 1830s.
LOOK AT ALL THE IMMIGRANTS FLOODING IN.
11. Wherever you look people read the Daily Mail.
12. Locals don't want to give young people anything.
13. And when I say anything, I mean anything.
14. ANYTHING. The locals don't allow ANYTHING.
15. So the teenagers hang out here instead*
16. You could always hang out the kebab house but...
17. Before you know it, it's the weekend.
You could go to the local pub!
18. But it is full of people twice your age who will make you feel spectacularly awkward.
19. And the only entertainment is an unwinnable pub quiz box and a snooker table used by some people who WILL NOT FINISH PLAYING NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU WAIT.
"THIS time I will get to my 15 pound jackpot I CAN FEEL IT."