1. Bar the fact that you can’t watch anything online.
3. Or stream anything on Spotify.
“Connection lost. Reconnecting…” (it won’t)
4. Or be able to listen to a digital radio.
Signal? What signal?
6. You can’t drive anywhere quickly.
7. Does your area ever make the news? Nope.
9. People where you live sound like this.
10. And their political views seem to come from the 1830s.
LOOK AT ALL THE IMMIGRANTS FLOODING IN.
12. Locals don’t want to give young people anything.
13. And when I say anything, I mean anything.
14. ANYTHING. The locals don’t allow ANYTHING.
15. So the teenagers hang out here instead*
*because there is nowhere else to go.
20. You could go clubbing. This is however a…
21. When do the buses back to your parents end? Oh.
23. So what do you resort to doing every time you’re out? You ask your Mum pick you up at the club. You then lie all the way home.
You then proceed to vomit all over the floor of the car and tell your Mum that you must have eaten something “funny” for dinner.
And it’s where, in the middle of the night, you can look up and see the absolute beauty of the stars above.
*this picture might be an exaggeration.
24. Haha jokes. At night the country looks like this.
Terrifying. Absolutely fucking terrifying.