1. This is it. Your final week ever of assessments. You will never witness situations like this ever again.
2. But then after your Finals you feel nothing.
3. Where are the explosions? The fireworks?
4. Instead you just watch TV like this for hours.
5. Or you tell your housemates this.
6. That's if you can sleep. You might be thinking...
7. Then there's the weird experience if you have your final assessments weeks before you actually leave.
8. Where you keep a low profile and try not to ask anyone if they have finished yet in case they haven't.
9. You also try to avoid your classmates who are like...
10. You are avoiding your parents on the phone.
11. You can now enjoy this thing called "going outside".
12. There's also this thing called "fruit" and "veg".
13. Better still... you never have to touch these again.
That's unless you really quite like these things called "books", I dunno.