She’s right, you know.
She really is.
6. Speaking of food, the British milk-categorising system makes sense. Our milk tastes really good!
(Note to American readers: Britons don’t always drink organic milk and we don’t always lavishly serve it on hay.)
7. What else doesn’t the U.S. have? A ROAST DINNER nearly every Sunday (not just Thanksgiving).
10. What else do us Brits miss? BRITISH PLUGS.
They just go in so easy. So smooooooooooth.
American plugs are *shocking*. It’s a mission to shove anything in and your voltage is weird.
And what’s totally not suitable for a pharmacy?
alcohol in CVS. greatest ever
14. And then there’s the BBC. Even though it’s been tainted by recent scandals, you miss it. Nothing matches this public service broadcaster anywhere.
But Britain has got stuff that is REALLY old.
LIKE REALLY REALLY OLD, GUYS.
17. And we don’t have the crazy crazy Congress.
We just have totally unelectable lords instead, who all wear really really posh capes.
18. But what makes a Brit miss home the most? DRINKING. IN A BRITISH PUB. ON A FRIDAY.
Drinking on a Friday in the States? It’s just not the same, is it?