What else would you have used to go and get a job? That’s right a sandwich board and some hope.
1. Instead of quietly applying for jobs hoping that nobody notices, you now get to tweak your own CV publicly in front of everyone…
2. …including your current employer, who has no idea you’re even looking for another job right now.
This’ll make my job search subtle.
3. It’s a place where you’re encouraged to endorse your contacts, even though you have no idea what it’s like to work with most of them.
5. …and receive invites from people you’re pretty sure you’ve never ever met and never will.
6. And guess what? You get to see exactly who has stalked your profile for absolutely no reason.
This isn’t creepy.