1. Stop what you’re doing right now and SALIVATE on these pot stickers from BuzzFeedTasty.
2. Buffalo Chicken Potstickers
3. Here’s what you will need:
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken /shredded (about 3 cups worth)
- 1/2 cup Celery /finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots /finely chopped
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese /softened
- 1/2 cup Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Round wonton/gyoza wrappers
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping (optional)
In a large bowl mix together shredded chicken, celery, carrots, cream cheese, and hot sauce.
To form the potstickers scoop about a teaspoon amount into the center of a wrapper. Wet your finger and brush the top edge of the wrapper with water. Fold the wrapper in half and press and crimp the edges to close.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Place the potstickers seam side up into the hot oil and leave to brown (once placed DO NOT MOVE - you want a nice golden brown on the bottom, right?). After about two minutes, or until desired color is reached, add 1/3 cup water and cover the saucepan. Leave to steam about two more minutes - or until the water has mostly evaporated and the potstickers have steamed. Uncover, remove from pan and serve with your choice of ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹