Grab Your Little Partner And Make These Amazingly Cute No-Bake Mini Pies
#TastyJunior is in the house!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Jars
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1 cup powdered sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
16 ounces whipped topping, divided
Hard shell chocolate sauce
Mini chocolate chips
Other equipment needed:
12 jam jars
1. In a large mixing bowl beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
2. Fold in eight ounces of the whipped topping.
3. Crush half a graham cracker into the bottom or a jam jar.
4. Drizzle a layer off hard shell over the graham cracker (this will firm up and act as a barrier to ensure the graham crackers stay crunchy).
5. Spoon in the peanut butter pie mixture, filling the jam jar 3/4 of the way.
6. Top off with whipped topping and additional toppings to your liking.
7. Chill the jars in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.