1. True Facts About Angler Fish
Gender relations among angler fish are…weird.
2. True Facts About Baby Echidnas
It’s difficult to make shit up about the echidna because it’s so damn weird.
3. True Facts About The Seahorse
The male seahorse is the only the only male in the animal kingdom to give birth to its young.
4. True Facts About Morgan Freeman
Did you know Morgan Freeman narrated his own birth? True story.
5. True Facts About Sloths
Sloths choose one day a week to climb out of their tree and relieve themselves. To the insects on the ground near that tree, it’s always the worst day of the week.
6. True Facts About The Tarsier
Each one of the tarsier’s eyes is larger than its brain.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴