2. The landing page shows you various cards that have been “revoked.” Like this one for Colin F., who is apparently just unmanly.
3. You can get your very own man card, if you are manly enough.
4. There’s a difficult test ahead. Will you pass?
5. Think carefully.
6. Wouldn’t want to get this one wrong, bro.
7. Almost there!
8. Now comes the social media!
9. You can also “revoke” someone’s man card.
10. You do this by filling out a form and sending the revocation notice to them. You can choose several different reasons.
One of which is that your friend is afraid of 5th graders.