1. Just down this hallway…
2. …past these “spares”…
3. …and these…
4. …and finally past James Madison…
5. …you reach The First Head. Lincoln. Of course.
6. A gentleman who looks rather like Mister Rogers shows you the finer points of wax sculpting.
7. Part of it is about making good casts…
8. …part of it is about getting good clothing.
9. But the best thing about a wax museum factory is all the spare parts laying around.
Don’t have much to say about this.
13. Nope, not creepy at all.
15. Just some spare body parts! Looking great.
17. Totally normal.
18. Who’s this?
19. Oh. It’s seminal comedian and TV star Bill Cosby, that’s who.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌