1. Learned: Exactly how a hot dog gets created.
2. Seen: Al Pacino in “The Devil’s Advocate.”
3. Tasted: Swedish blood sausage.
4. Learned: How you get rid of an eye worm.
5. Smelled: The reek that comes with cleaning out a rat’s nest.
6. Heard: The sound a human body makes when it hits the ground from a great height.
7. Seen: The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport after midnight.
8. Heard: The failed campaign song “Hillary 4 U and Me” — that’s nothing against Hillary or her campaign, I just really wish I had never heard that song. Even writing this now, the tune just appeared in my head again. I wish I could undo that.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.