So it’s the new iPhone! It’ll cost $199 in the US for the 16GB model, $299 for the 32GB model and will be available starting June 24th.
1. New design: Front-facing camera, all steel& glass, very thin
2. Fancier camera and video features
Bigger sensor, more megapixels, flash, zoom, focus. And HD video, which you can edit with iMovie for the iPhone. (via GDGT)
3. Video calling
Something called FaceTime lets you call other people and see them and they can see you. But it only works over Wifi. (via Engadget)
4. Better Screen: 326 Pixels Per Inch
The new Retina display makes for a crisper-looking screen (Via Benm.at)
5. iBooks for iPhone
Read more! It will integrate with your iPad, if you are crazy enough to have one. (via Engadget)
The new operating system lets you do more than one thing at a time (and a whole bunch of other stuff, too) (via
7. Lastly: iAds
Apps can now have ads. Blergh. (via Engadget)
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at