1. Michael Cera
He made $4 million for “Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.” Which is pretty good, considering he only had to make make one face.
2. Scarlett Johansson
According to The Hollywood Reporter, she only made $250,000 for her role in Iron Man 2.
3. Jon Hamm
$100,000 per Mad Men episode.
4. Jane Lynch
$850,000 for Glee in 2010
5. Barack Obama
The President’s salary is $400,000. Which actually seems pretty reasonable, given the free housing he gets.
6. Bill Murray
I’m not exactly sure what he’ll earn this year, but his only movie coming out is “Passion Play,” and he’s not one of the main stars, so it’s hard to see him getting that much for it. Maybe he’s still doing Suntory Whisky commercials?
7. Anna Paquin
$900K for the third season of True Blood. Some of which probably went towards her wedding.
8. Anderson Cooper
$2 million for his gig on CNN.
9. Edie Falco
$2.1 million for Nurse Jackie, which ain’t half bad.
10. Bill Keller (Executive Editor of the New York Times)
$650,000, plus, I’m guessing, stock options (which are losing their worth as you read this).
11. The Dalai Lama
Granted, he probably earns less than you, since he doesn’t really have money.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.