2. Tokyo (Ginza)
It has an elevator with NO BUTTONS. Ringu. (via AchimH on Flickr)
This was for the grand opening, though it still doesn’t make any sense. (via Capitan Giona on Flickr)
5. New York (5th Avenue)
Open, for some reason, 24 hours a day. (via Dinesh Cyanam on Flickr)
6. Hawaii (Waikiki)
8. London (World’s Largest Apple Store)
Awesome staircase, bro. (via betta design on Flickr)
10. Miami Beach
Art Deco-y! (via ClickE on Flickr)
11. And Beyond: Mall Of America (Bloomington, Minnesota)
The most depressing Apple store? (via Apple)
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at