1. Headache: Gift wrap that unrolls and tears.
2. Headache: You have no idea how to secure string lights to your brick home.
3. Headache: You're having trouble getting lights to stay on your gutter.
4. Headache: The kids make a giant mess while decorating cookies.
Solution: Stop the mess before it starts! Use clear squeeze bottles or old condiment bottles for the icing. Bottles are way neater than icing bags or using a knife. Get more mess-free cookie decorating tips at A Small Snippet.
5. Headache: Your real Christmas tree is dripping pine needles all over your carpet.
6. Headache: You run out of gift tags and can't run to the store.
7. Headache: You're having guests but your home doesn't smell great.
8. Headache: Your Christmas tree has a lot of unattractive sparse spots.
9. Headache: You need to put together an unexpected gift — fast.
10. Headache: You don't have space for the leftover gift wrap.
11. Headache: Your string lights always get tangled when you're packing them away.
12. Headache: You need a way to pack away small, fragile ornaments.
13. Headache: You need a way to store bigger or odd-shaped ornaments.
Solution: Make a DIY storage container with a glue gun, some cardboard, and disposable cups. Get the instructions at One Good Thing.