1. Get crafty with nature.
Use stamps or colored string to spruce up any greenery that you find in your backyard! More info here!
2. Add some pretty tape!
3. Speckle some white paint.
4. Add some plastic toys.
5. Make your own bow.
This DIY bow is easy AND adorable.
6. Add a doily or a paper snowflake.
Simple, but so sweet! Directions here!
7. Make a lil' gingerbread man.
Jealous of all of the adorable things your kid has been making at school? This gingerbread present topper gives you your chance to shine!
8. Get creative with red pom-poms.
9. Add some texture.
10. Use pictures instead of name tags.
This is your perfect opportunity to pull out embarrassing baby photos. Directions here!
11. Paint some snowmen.
These little snowmen are awesome because they don't have to be perfect! More info here.