Scotch® Wall-Safe Tape
Construction paper in green, red, white
1. Draw your snowflakes (freehand) on white paper, holly on green and red paper.
2. Cut out the drawings.
3. Using the remaining pieces of paper, cut out 2-inch strips.
4. Fold over the strip twice.
5. Push out two corners of the strip to form a box.
6. Seal the box with tape.
7. Tape one side of the box behind your cut-out stencil.
8. Tape the other side of the box onto a wall.
Voilà! Now you have your own holiday drawings to decorate your home! This is a fun activity to do with kids.