Schwartz Bacon Wrapped Loaded Fries
Bacon wrapped fries, because who eats one fry at a time?! 😂🥓
Schwartz Loaded Fries seasoning
680g French fries
100g cheddar cheese
16 rashers of streaky bacon
150ml soured cream
1. Add the french fries to a baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil.
2. Part-cook the french fries for 8 minutes at 200°C.
3. While the french fries part cook, add the soured cream to a bowl and add 2 tsp of Schwartz Loaded Fries seasoning to the soured cream, mix and set aside.
4. Remove the part-cooked fries from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
5. Season the fries with the remaining seasoning and mix so all the fries are evenly coated.
6. Take a bunch of the fries and wrap with a piece of streaky bacon around the middle and add each bunch to a baking tray.
7. Generously sprinkle some grated cheddar over the bunches and bake for a further 12 minutes or until the fries are golden brown.
8. Serve with the seasoned soured cream as a dip and guacamole and enjoy!