Besides having the coolest haircut AND best outfit I’ve seen in a decade, Neil Harbisson was born to a completely grayscale world. He can now perceive color through tones emitted from a sensor in front of his head to a chip in the back of his brain. He even dreams in color now.
2. How he saw the world before 2004.
3. And now, after the sensor? “It sounds like…grass.”
4. “I’m dressed in C Major.”
Because of the way he now perceives the world, some strange quirks have arisen, for instance, the ability to “see” songs:
6. How Mozart’s Queen of The Night Aria Looks:
Mozart is perfect.
7. How Justin Bieber’s “Baby” Looks
It looks like bubblegum.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.