Besides having the coolest haircut AND best outfit I’ve seen in a decade, Neil Harbisson was born to a completely grayscale world. He can now perceive color through tones emitted from a sensor in front of his head to a chip in the back of his brain. He even dreams in color now.
2. How he saw the world before 2004.
3. And now, after the sensor? “It sounds like…grass.”
4. “I’m dressed in C Major.”
Because of the way he now perceives the world, some strange quirks have arisen, for instance, the ability to “see” songs:
6. How Mozart’s Queen of The Night Aria Looks:
Mozart is perfect.
7. How Justin Bieber’s “Baby” Looks
It looks like bubblegum.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.