Besides having the coolest haircut AND best outfit I’ve seen in a decade, Neil Harbisson was born to a completely grayscale world. He can now perceive color through tones emitted from a sensor in front of his head to a chip in the back of his brain. He even dreams in color now.
2. How he saw the world before 2004.
3. And now, after the sensor? “It sounds like…grass.”
4. “I’m dressed in C Major.”
Because of the way he now perceives the world, some strange quirks have arisen, for instance, the ability to “see” songs:
6. How Mozart’s Queen of The Night Aria Looks:
Mozart is perfect.
7. How Justin Bieber’s “Baby” Looks
It looks like bubblegum.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump is viewed as "honest and trustworthy" by only 36% of the public, raising questions about his effectiveness in a crisis.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌