Besides having the coolest haircut AND best outfit I’ve seen in a decade, Neil Harbisson was born to a completely grayscale world. He can now perceive color through tones emitted from a sensor in front of his head to a chip in the back of his brain. He even dreams in color now.
2. How he saw the world before 2004.
3. And now, after the sensor? “It sounds like…grass.”
4. “I’m dressed in C Major.”
Because of the way he now perceives the world, some strange quirks have arisen, for instance, the ability to “see” songs:
6. How Mozart’s Queen of The Night Aria Looks:
Mozart is perfect.
7. How Justin Bieber’s “Baby” Looks
It looks like bubblegum.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.