Questions to ask someone who marries themselves:
1. Who pays when you two go out?
2. Does this mean you wear two rings?
3. What side of the aisle did your family sit on at the wedding?
4. Why are you doing this to my brain?
Not a joke: Right here she’s saying “My wife is telling me to get bacon.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀