1. Prepare yourself…
2. Because the attire is not what you see everyday.
3. It might get pretty skimpy, in fact.
4. So wave your little rainbow flag!
5. Or your big white sheet.
6. Just get your hands up.
9. Reach out to high five a stranger.
10. And approach the world with open arms.
13. Because we’re all beautiful.
14. Even if Ricky Martin photobombs you.
15. Or if New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and his lady love Sandra Lee photobomb you.
16. You can simply sit back and enjoy the ride.
18. Or make a goofy face.
19. But do be as fierce as humanly possible.
23. Just make sure you share it with your family.
24. Get the kids involved!
25. At least bring them along for the ride.
26. Because they can be amazingly adorable in the car window.
27. But remember that not everything happens in a single split second, so keep on going until you’re there.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers have announced that they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law known as HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.