1. Prepare yourself…
2. Because the attire is not what you see everyday.
3. It might get pretty skimpy, in fact.
4. So wave your little rainbow flag!
5. Or your big white sheet.
6. Just get your hands up.
9. Reach out to high five a stranger.
10. And approach the world with open arms.
13. Because we’re all beautiful.
14. Even if Ricky Martin photobombs you.
15. Or if New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and his lady love Sandra Lee photobomb you.
16. You can simply sit back and enjoy the ride.
18. Or make a goofy face.
19. But do be as fierce as humanly possible.
23. Just make sure you share it with your family.
24. Get the kids involved!
25. At least bring them along for the ride.
26. Because they can be amazingly adorable in the car window.
27. But remember that not everything happens in a single split second, so keep on going until you’re there.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.