1. Boris Johnson calls leader of the opposition a ‘mutton-headed old mugwump'
2. Prime minister, when asked what a mugwump is, replies: "What I recognise is that what we need in this country is strong and stable leadership.”
3. Tom Watson calls Boris Johnson a 'cheese-headed fopdoodle'
4. It's been six years and people are STILL celebrating Ed Balls Day
5. Prime Minister's political rally listed publicly as 'children's birthday party'
6. Paul Nuttall can't identify pictures from the consituency he is running for
7. People are keeping a tally on how many times the conservatives say 'strong and stable'
8. Giving free school meals to kids described as 'a huge waste of money'
9. Diane Abbot says recruiting 10,000 extra police officers will cost either £300,000 or £80million
10. And finally, tory activists nickname May 'mummy'
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!