9. Explain why you want to be with their company.
It’s not just about how awesome you are — it’s about why you want to be with a company specifically. Explain that in your cover letter and interview, and you’ll appear passionate and well-researched. Bonus.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘