1. Transform string lights into a one-of-a-kind chandelier.
2. Dress up ordinary string lights with hand-folded paper cubes.
3. Turn clothespins and a string of lights into a unique vision board.
4. Add tulle or lace to string lights for a glamorous way to decorate tabletops.
5. Create sparkling wall art by mounting twinkle lights onto canvas.
6. Display string lights in glass containers for a festive DIY lamp.
Any glass container — old liquor bottles, vases, jugs — will work well for this DIY courtesy of Deepa Paul at Currystrumpet.