1. Kellogg “Cornflake” Lieberbaum
Don’t judge a book by it’s cover: Cornflake was a brotha’ at heart.
2. “Whitey” Cornfeld
Norma and “Whitey” Cornfeld were prospective clients being courted by Uncle Phil…
…but his nickname caused all kinds of problems.
When Will and Carlton are arrested for “stealing” Henry Firth’s Mercedes, they meet Bob in jail.
There’s nothing better than a hardened criminal in a denim vest singing “Go Down Moses”.
4. Tyriq Johnson
What’s not to love about Ty?
He’s Bel-Air’s oldest tenth grader, a fan of Laverne and Shirley reruns, and the son of a man named Winky.
He was known for his witty antics, shrewd behavior, and hilarious one-liners.
Although he dropped dead at Will’s insistence, Judge Robertson’s absent-minded buffoonery lives on forever.
6. Jameson Whitworth
Jameson was a superstitious client of Uncle Phil’s who thought Will was his good-luck charm.
He even stuffed his dead dog Sparky, who served as his main advisor.
Stuffing a dead dog? Yeah this guy was weird as hell…
7. Incompetent Civil Service Worker
Remember the fireman who came to the house after Will burnt down the kitchen?
…or the EMT in the ambulance when Uncle Phil had a heart attack?
How about the park ranger that looked for Will and his girlfriend’s dad after their plane crashed?
…and that guy from the Crisis Intervention Unit? Yup, all played by the same bumbling fool!
8. Community Center Rapper
Will thought he’d be featured on a news segment about saving a community center. They replaced him with this Grammy Award-winning rapper…
9. Ed Downer
Dude had some amazing pickup lines.
His smooth talkin’ got him a midnight smooch session with Granny.
10. Big Bertha
Will was placed into witness protection after Robbie Barone tried to kill him.
After settling into his new environment, Will met his future wife and baby momma: Big Bertha.
An interracial wedding in Deliverance, Alabama? That’s gotta be a first…
Lisa Turtle had enough of Zack and Slater, so she came crawling back to Carlton.
She told Carlton that he was the father of her child, even though they never had sex.
13. Miss Sharpe
Not only was she super foine, but she gave us this unforgettable scene…
And with that, I leave you with this gem.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.