1. Arriving JFK --> TLV.
2. Levinsky Market.
3. City that never sleeps? You're in Tel Aviv!
4. Endless summer rooftop parties.
5. 3am meals at Brasserie.
6. Beach life.
7. A stroll on Rothschild Boulevard...
8. ... and then grabbing a skinny latté down the road.
9. Friday afternoon on hip Shenkin Street...
10. ... Including a stop at Orna and Ella for their famous yam pancakes, of course!
11. Tel-o-Fun - TLV's Citi Bike
12. Zipping up and down the city in one of these bad boys.
13. Wandering the streets of Old Jaffa.
14. Getting your art on...
15. ... Or catching a world class performance.
16. Visiting the roof of Tel Aviv city council...
17. ... For some yoga with a view!
18. The year-round great weather.
19. Urban graffiti tours in Florentin...
20. ... Where you can stay to party all night.
21. Israeli breakfast.
22. Seeing where it all began at Independence Hall.
23. Grabbing a fresh juice at Tamara.
24. Coming back to New York so you can do it all again soon.
See you in Tel Aviv soon!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!