1. Break some of those bad freshman year habits.
2. Pick a major, pronto.
3. Get an internship or job. You'll be glad you did.
4. On that note, time to get to know some professors.
5. Do some damage control.
6. Go help a freshman. Seriously.
7. Understand you're going to have to sit through some pretty bad major requirements.
8. Bad news: This (may) be harder than freshman year.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!