5. You’ve said this more than once: “No, not that kind of tortilla”
This kind, the better, tastier kind.
12. Usually, you spend some portion of the summer or holiday break in Spain because most of your relatives still live there. Everyone will tell you how lucky you are to go.
Unless your family resides in a big city, you’re stuck in a small town, drinking at the same bars and running into random neighbors. Your grandparents will still not have an internet connection.
- At least 28 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.