5. You’ve said this more than once: “No, not that kind of tortilla”
This kind, the better, tastier kind.
12. Usually, you spend some portion of the summer or holiday break in Spain because most of your relatives still live there. Everyone will tell you how lucky you are to go.
Unless your family resides in a big city, you’re stuck in a small town, drinking at the same bars and running into random neighbors. Your grandparents will still not have an internet connection.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎