5. You’ve said this more than once: “No, not that kind of tortilla”
This kind, the better, tastier kind.
12. Usually, you spend some portion of the summer or holiday break in Spain because most of your relatives still live there. Everyone will tell you how lucky you are to go.
Unless your family resides in a big city, you’re stuck in a small town, drinking at the same bars and running into random neighbors. Your grandparents will still not have an internet connection.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉