1. Boss Key & Small Key Keychains
2. Octorok Plushies
3. Legend of Zelda Song Ring
4. Legend of Zelda Brown Belt With Satchel
5. Legend of Zelda Shield Cookie Cutter
6. The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
7. Legend of Zelda Tank Tops
A bit more subtle than a Hero's Tunic for everyday wear. Buy them here.
8. Zelda Ocarina
9. "Single and Ready to Tingle" T-Shirt
10. Rupee Mirror
11. Cards of Legend
The Jack of Triforces looks awfully familiar.... Buy them here.
12. Skyward Heart
13. Twilight Princess Painted Shoes
14. Triforce Coasters
15. Zelda's Lullaby Cross-Stitch
16. Legend of the Hero by Kari Fry
This Zelda-inspired tome contains custom illustrations and descriptions of the myths, monsters, relics, and maps of the realm. Buy it here.
17. Lon Lon Milk Bottle Earrings
18. Triforce 3DS Case
19. Clock Town Tower Wall Clock
This handmade clock is inspired by the iconic clock tower from Majora's Mask. Buy it here.
20. Makar Plush Toy
21. Legend of Zelda Keychain Hanger
22. Link's Pajamas T-Shirt
The outfit Link wears in Wind Waker before he gets the Hero's Clothes is less iconic, but definitely more wearable in real life. Buy it here.