1. You’ll admit it: you can be pretty lazy.
2. And your greatest asset is your looks.
6. You really want to travel more.
12. You’ve always had some really boss hair.
15. You’ve been known to be a little confrontational.
16. Your personal hygiene is impeccable.
17. Sometimes people think you’re something that you’re not.
19. …but you never give up on love. The perfect guy HAS to be out there, right?
20. You’re not afraid to speak your mind.
21. You care about nature but you wouldn’t consider yourself an environmentalist.
23. You’ve been known to be somewhat oblivious.
24. Every so often, you act a little materialistic.
28. And sometimes, you’re a little too provocative.
30. So go ahead and celebrate!
31. Because there’s nothing wrong with having a high opinion of yourself.
32. And deep down, you’re a good person who just wants everyone to get along.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.