The student shared the drugs with 4 other students who "received cocaine (Devil's Dandruff) by ingesting it orally or inhaling it"
The students were evaluated by a school nurse and taken to the hospital.All of the students are reported to be OK.
The Elementary's principal, Albert DuPont, sent a letter home to parents asking them to speak with their children about the dangers of drugs. His letter included a request for parents to warn their kids "not to eat something from another child."
Source CNN. (you weren't expecting that were you?)