1. Photographer Denis Cherim began taking photos for his “Solo Para Locos” project when he was living in various countries for a year.
2. Cherim is a completely self-taught photographer, which makes his eye all the more impressive.
3. The project has led him to discover new places during his travels, such as Spain, Romania, and Bulgaria.
4. "I do not seek out coincidences," he told BuzzFeed over email. "They are already there, and I simply capture them."
5. He says these coincidences are revealed to him everywhere he goes.
6. And that although the photos begin as coincidences, something in them seek his attention and he cannot help but to stop and capture them.
7. "It’s like a portal between the here and now, where any measure of time and direction disappears," Cherim said.
8. Cherim believes photography is the ultimate tool we have to immortalize the moments in which we live.
9. He often sees things collide to create what appears to be an entirely different object.
10. And he believes these "synchronicities" are "evoked by a torrent of emotions."
For more amazing photographs from Denis Cherim, check out his Flickr.