- sarahjanealetam "12 Common Mistakes You Might Be Makin..."
- sarahjanealetam "Here's A Side-By-Side Comparison Of T..."
- sarahjanealetam "14 Moments Of Pure Bliss You'll Only ..."
I think it’s just Yakult.
#16 could be considered a… Floppy desk
- sarahjanealetam "33 Twitter Jokes That Are Just Very, ..."
- sarahjanealetam "27 Lessons Jessica Huang Has Taught Us"
- sarahjanealetam "Here's What Your Favorite "Ameri..."
- sarahjanealetam "24 Memes That Are Too Good For This W..."
Ah. Picked all fours, I see. Same here.
So many things missing.
- sarahjanealetam "27 Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up The..."
email@example.com I thought it was so cool to spell ‘girl’ with a ‘u’, and I’ve always had this fascination/love for the number 16.
#6 for people OUTSIDE Utah.
- sarahjanealetam "This 22-Year-Old Draws The Most Bruta..."
I have a not-quite split entry to my house with a wooden railing that has a ledge and then is open to the top rail between the full and half flights of stairs. My cat really likes to hop up on the ledge (because it is about knee-high) to get rubs and scritches from all the humans who use that passageway. One afternoon last fall I was headed downstairs and she caught me so we were into a pretty good chin-rubbing session. Well, my cat got a little too “zen” and proceeded to lose her balance and fall off, down onto the stairs (probably 10 feet). She hit the edge of the stair and bounced into the basement… Poor kitty was a bit bruised, but nothing a little feline morphine couldn’t solve.
- sarahjanealetam "31 Tumblr Posts That'll Leave You Shook"
- sarahjanealetam "32 Facts Everyone Between The Ages Of..."
- sarahjanealetam "36 Hidden Gems On Netflix You Should ..."
- sarahjanealetam "Guys, Benedict Cumberbatch Wanted To ..."
- sarahjanealetam "27 Holy Grail Kitchen Gadgets That Li..."
- sarahjanealetam "21 Celebrities Who Fought Against Men..."
- sarahjanealetam "22 Questions Human Beings Will Never ..."
- sarahjanealetam "34 Chic AF Halloween Decorations You'..."
My mom dressed up like a bag lady one year.
Response to Can You Match The Rom-Com To Its Quote?:
The best thing is Mark Darcy’s response to Bridget after #1.
Response to What Baking Tip Should Everybody Know About?:
Don’t over-mix your shit! Very rarely should you ever mix a dough or batter until all of the lumps are gone. Most recipes say “until incorporated” and they mean just that. The more you mix your dough/batter beyond that point, the more gluten you are going to form and the less tender your good will be. My favorite example of this is pancakes, either from scratch or using a mix (Krusteaz, Bisquick). Try making one where you mix everything until it’s just combined, and another where you beat the batter until it is completely smooth. Chances are, the better pancake will be the one you left lumpy.
- sarahjanealetam "35 Facts That Are Just Truly Upsettin..."
I wish I could tell you mere mortals how to emulate my dad’s giblet gravy, but I know not what sorcery he employs.
- sarahjanealetam "27 Clever Halloween Decorations To Ma..."
- sarahjanealetam "24 Pictures That Prove That Not Every..."