We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A compact jewelry cleaner to uncover the sparkle and shine that's been hiding deep within your beloved jewels (and watches, glasses, etc.).
2. Charcoal shoe deodorizers that extend the life (and personal wearing tolerance) of new and old shoes alike.
3. A blade sharpener so you don't toss your razors at the first sign of dulling.
4. A cold brew maker to relieve your wallet re: your serious iced coffee addiction.
5. Nonstick silicone baking mats that nullify the need for rolls of parchment paper.
6. A motion sensor light switch to help you save on your electricity bill when you forget to turn off the light (like, all the time).
7. A cast-iron skillet that will outlast your entire collection of pots and pans — and probably you too.
8. An expense-tracking notebook (and accompanying horror) to keep yourself in check after you realize just how much you're spending every week.
9. A smoothie maker that blends everything in a travel bottle so you can fill it up, turn it on, and be on your way.
10. Reusable bamboo towels because little costs like these add up — especially if you're guilty of ripping off sheets at a time for each meal, cleanup, etc.
11. Silicone food huggers so you stop wasting half-eaten veggies and fruits and have makeshift caps for any sort of bottle or container.
12. A food vacuum sealer that's basically a lifesaver for any Costco shoppers who can't pass up a damn good deal (but don't have the stomach space to eat everything at once).
13. A sponge holder to keep pesky bacteria at bay, so you're not wasting dollars on sponges (there are better things to buy, ok).
14. A SodaStream so you can quench your soda quota without buying large packs on a weekly basis.
15. The DivaCup, a long-lasting and more environmentally friendly alternative to all the pads and tampons you burn through.
16. A water-efficient showerhead that gives you real, unadulterated pressure in exchange for...a less expensive bill? Amazing.
17. Depending on your physical needs, an acupressure mat to cut back or eliminate massage or chiropractor appointments.
18. Wool "socks" for your chair and table legs so they don't totally scratch up your floors over time.
19. Tough moldable glue to keep cords from fraying and fix small household problems without having to replace them entirely.
20. A foldable drying rack that's way gentler on your clothes (no accidental shrinking fiascos!) and saves you from shelling out on extra drying cycles.
21. An easy-to-use steam cleaner with a powerful built-in scrubber for a deep clean that puts Swiffer mops to shame.
22. Reusable wool dryer balls to save on dryer sheets without compromising the fluffiness your clothes deserve.
23. An Amazon Kindle to help save library space and score lower e-book prices.
24. The Instant Pot, a lazy cooker's dream (and a necessary alternative to ordering delivery ~five times a week).
25. A straightforward book filled with timeless advice about how to manage your money, no matter what your age.
26. Reusable lunch bags that save on plastic waste and hold up way better in your work tote or backpack.
So down the road, you'll be all like:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.