1. Marble adhesive film to make any countertop/wall/surface fancy AF.
Get a 17.7" x 78.7" roll from Amazon for $10.99.
2. Pencils that compliment you on the daily, but like, genuinely.
3. A Birchbox beauty box filled with five amazing product samples that fit your specific beauty needs and preferences.
4. A charming lotus cotton swab organizer to make even the most mundane items ~beautiful~.
5. An ice cube tray that lets you have diamonds with your otherwise plebeian drinks.
6. A carry-on cocktail kit to make you feel hella fancy while sippin' in your coach seat.
7. Glittery gold spray-on nail polish for a cheap (and super-quick!) nail job at home.
8. A sleek coffee carafe for making ridiculously easy and highly addicting cold brew.
9. Cute googly-eyed pads that'll instantly cool and soothe your tired, puffy peepers.
10. A plush satin kimono complete with lace trim and paneling so you can watch Netflix in luxury.
11. A refreshing facial mist that you can spray throughout the day like a star whose million-dollar mug needs to be hydrated every hour on the dot.
12. Just some major eye candy for your wall.
Because a dude who reads is hella attractive. And I guess calendars are useful, too.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $14.99.
13. A prettily packaged jar of "hopscotch" cookie mix, which is packed with whole grain oats and butterscotch chips.
Get it from Amazon for $12.91.
14. Colorful diamond temporary tattoos for a tiny sparkle without the heavy price tag.
15. A printed gray duvet cover set that'll make your room feel more polished and adult-y.
16. A set of personalized note cards that'll make you feel ~oh so fancy~ and professional.
17. A dual showerhead that's programmed with 24 different water flow patterns for a truly spa-like cleaning sesh.
18. A very cozy snood to snuggle up in when the colder temps hit.
19. An automatic toothpaste dispenser that'll make you feel as if you're staying at a high-end hotel.
20. Elegant, sweet-smelling bath bombs filled with dried roses, lavender, and orange peel that'll soak away all your troubles.
21. Breathtaking lipsticks with encased gold specks and flowers that you won't be able to stop staring at.
22. A minty-fresh mouse pad that tells it like it is.
23. A hankie pocketbook to tuck into your suit and look smart when you pull it out to jot down some ~very important~ notes.
24. A lineup of colorful gel pens that'll have you ditching your computer to write everything by hand.
Good to pair with #15 and #27, just sayin'.
Get a set of 12 from Urban Outfitters for $16.
25. A set of whimsical tea towels that'll make your kitchen or dining table a lot cheerier.
26. A simple grid frame to display your most meaningful moments.
27. A coloring book that features your favorite rapper and maybe-boyfriend of Rihanna's.
Drake, multimillion-dollar recording artist and your new art therapist.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $11.