We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A roomy bedside organizer to keep all in-bed essentials just a lil' arm reach away.
2. A heated blanket that steps up to the plate and scores a home run when a regular 'ol blanket won't provide you with adequate warmth.
3. A laptop desk to peruse the internet at your height- and angle-adjusted leisure. Plus, plenty of room on the side for snacks and a steaming hot cup of cocoa.
4. A cozy subscription box that delivers sweet treats and relaxing knickknacks to play around with every month (just overlook the fact that you have to trudge to the front door to retrieve it).
5. A twistable gadget holder for freeing your arms from the tiring task of holding your phone or tablet while you drool over Great British Baking Show for a day straight.
6. A flexible long-limbed tablet holder that doesn't even blink an eye at the sight of messy beds — it's ~that~ confident when it comes to its work. #professional
7. A casual tee with a heavy heaping of honesty. Sorry friends, you pale in comparison to a good night's rest or even a midday nap.
8. A late-night journal for exploring and hopefully quieting down all the buggy thoughts that are keeping you from priority #1: lots of sleep.
9. A cute-as-a-button nightstand with plenty of space up top and inside its canvas drawers to stuff to full capacity with food, drinks, reading materials, etc., because even if the apocalypse comes, you're not budging.
10. A heavenly shredded memory foam pillow that has the right balance of thickness, firmness, and flexibility so it won't cause neck pain, nor a rift in the beautiful relationship you have with your bed.
11. A calming sound machine with a plethora of white noise, brown noise, and other soothing, nature-y sounds so angry drivers and motorcyclists can't ruin your happy space.
12. An extremely durable and forgiving 10 foot cord so you don't have to maneuver this way and that — aka leave the toasty cocoon of your bed — to charge your silly phone.
14. Bluetooth earphones stealthily tucked into a snug fleece headband so you can fall asleep listening to music or watch videos while lying on your side without getting wrapped in cords and/or murdering your ears!
15. A 32" rotating extended grabber so anything you drop from the bed is just a sturdy claw pinch away — true peace of mind, folks.
16. A reading subscription box that pairs a book with specially curated items that are only to be opened when you reach a certain page number, so you really feel as if you're being ~brought into~ the story.
17. A vintage spoon upcycled into a handstamped bookmark so an attack of the sudden zzz's never makes you lose your spot.
19. An eye mask whose comfort levels are only second to its rhyming skills.
20. A heated eye massager that gently vibrates against the area around your puffy eyes to help your eye cream work more effectively and cover up your late night Netflix binges.
21. An ergonomic buddha bowl so you can easily down soul-comforting soups, congee, and oatmeal with the ease of one hand while the other keeps busy scrolling down Tumblr.
22. An Echo Dot for a bedside friend named Alexa who can answer any pressing questions (like celebrity birthdates, so you can figure out your astrological compatibility) and keep you up-to-date on whatever's going on ~out there~.
23. A pin that just so happens to compliment your favorite, extremely riveting hobby!
24. An extra-stimulating two-in-one coffee mug for all the times you desperately need a latte to follow up your initial espresso shot (literally *all* the time).
25. A scrumptious snacks-stuffed care package from you to you — honestly, you deserve it. And by it, I mean one per week.
26. Or a ~gourmet~ hot cocoa box (appropriately titled "Baby, it's cold outside") to make your taste buds the happiest and warmest they've ever been!
27. Sage sloth wall decor you can always depend on to remind you of what's really important in life: sleeping and absolutely nothing else.
28. A lil' omelette maker so you can whip up a yummy treat in 45 seconds à la stoneware clay dish — when you need a little something more substantial than five different types of chips.
29. A wine-to-door subscription that lets you choose four bottles (from hundreds of 'em starting at $13 each) according to your taste or lets them do their magic (which includes a taste quiz) and pick them out for ya!
30. And finally a classic lil' bell to have your faithful servants — I mean, roommates — fetch a glass of water for you when you're so parched you couldn't possibly have the energy to walk to the kitchen.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.