31 Things To Help You Embrace Your Homebody-Ness
Note to self: set up automatic reply to "Go away."
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A colorful collection of bestselling clay masks to detoxify, energize, and soothe your face until you basically transform into a cherub.
2. A relaxation-centered subscription box stocked with spa/beauty products, teas, delicious goodies, and more — so you can hit the big ole pause on life and take the time you deserve to unwind.
3. A cozy book that takes a deep delve into ~hygge~, the Danish philosophy of comfort, togetherness, and well-being — written by the CEO of the Happiness Research Institute (yes, your dream job).
4. A dessert subscription box to whip up mouth-watering treats in the comfort of your own home — and no one can judge you for licking the spoon, bowl, or everything.
5. A stylish bluetooth speaker so you can have as many dance parties as it takes to twirl and shake away any nagging thoughts.
6. Starry string lights for the perfect amount of ~cozying up and watching my favorite rom-coms~ ambience.
7. A dangerously cozy heated fleece blanket enabled with 10 heat settings and a 10-hour auto-off function — btw, I say dangerously because you might never leave your bed ever again.
9. A handy nail polish holder for a snazzy, spill-proof manicure literally anywhere your heart desires — surfaces begone!
10. An unconventional journal with plenty of prompts that go beyond writing or doodling within its pages — like crumbling pages up, swinging the book around, and gluing random items.
11. A non-slip bamboo bathtub tray for possibly the best soak of your life: go ahead, stay there until you're a literal prune (the beauty of staying home and not seeing a single soul).
13. Or if you prefer beverages of the bubbly variety, fancy gold-rimmed monogrammed flutes for a whatever-o-clock toast.
14. A therapeutic notepad that makes self-check-ins super manageable and almost fun (who doesn't love checking off boxes or making lists?).
16. A vagina-friendly sexual health box that teaches you a thing or two about empowerment, pleasure, hygiene, and self care.
17. A versatile heated massager you'll be maneuvering across every body part because you're not about playing favorites.
18. An online embroidered typography class because sometimes you might want your me time to consist of more than Netflix binges (which is always 100% acceptable, obvs).
19. A personal ZIP-UP SAUNA, folks! Complete with a two-liter steam pot with a digital display, a remote with seven steam levels, a foot massager, a large folding chair, and two zippers for your hands so you can read or watch your favorite show.
20. A larger-than-life wine glass that's the perfect gag product to gift yourself — because you can never have TOO much wine.
21. A contoured eye mask because the best solution to any troubles is cycling through multiple deep sleep stages.
22. A pore-cleansing and gunk-killing matcha mud mask to soothe your troubled skin and leave it brighter, more moisturized, and vibrant than you thought was possible.
23. A relatable AF mug that's especially relevant when you're typing away at your desk job and wishing you could Ctrl C + V yourself home instead of data from last quarter's earnings report.
25. A height-adjustable laptop desk that loves nothing more than accompanying you all day in bed (S.O., who?).
26. A wanderlust-inducing coloring book for a bit of peaceful mental stimulation — and it'll definitely help you add more cities to your bucket list.
27. A lush grapefruit- and melon-scented candle that's the next best thing to scoping out your future Italian island villa.
28. A sleek but floofy microsuede bean bag chair to sink into after a long-ass day and feel relief wash all over you.
29. A Sanrio-themed bath bomb set infused with magical glitter known to cause moments of pure bliss.
30. Or a classic cinema coloring book to bring your favorite oldies to life (and follow up with a movie marathon).
31. And finally an extremely plush fleece pillow that simply and wholeheartedly gets you and your life philosophy: staying home is always the best choice.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.