1. A pom-pom off-the-shoulder dress you can wear sans bra to avoid unnecessary boob sweat.
2. A sleeveless floral (or butterfly-patterned) chiffon dress that's the perfect balance between casual and classy.
Promising review: "Most people seem apprehensive about ordering clothes off of Amazon, but don't be. This dress is gorgeous, really soft, and comfortable. It fits great and I didn't have to size up this time! The dress looks just like the picture, super lightweight but a tiny bit transparent. I've worn it several times and washed it, and it's held up perfectly fine! You'd pay $40 for this in a department store!" —Psylula
Price: $21.99 / Sizes: XS-XXL / Available in seven styles.
3. A striped wrap dress with a darling V-cut and waist tie perfect for summer boardwalk adventures.
4. A majestic floral maxi dress that comes with to-die-for sheer tulle overlay for a third of the price of a For Love & Lemons dress.
Promising review: "This dress surpassed all expectations! It's really beautiful and unique, and the embroidery is very well done. It looks expensive and I could see this dress hanging in Anthropologie or other stores like that. This dress would be gorgeous at any formal event, and it is certainly very eye-catching. I do like the nude-colored slip dress that comes with it and I'll wear it under other short dresses." —Sumita
Price: $79.56 / Sizes: S-XXL / Available in two colors (blue or grey sheer overlay).
5. A buttery-soft, versatile off-the-shoulder denim dress you can dress up or down with the right accessories.
6. A semi-sheer, starry-eyed smock dress that doesn't stop stuntin' even in the daylight.
7. A black checkered overall dress for casual days where a tee and jeans just won't cut it.
8. A retro-inspired swing dress that channels Captain America...but like a way more badass female version of him.
9. An one-shoulder rosy belle with zero chances of slippage, delightful pockets, and no thorns in sight.
10. A draped brushstroke-inspired stunner that honestly belongs in a modern art museum, stat.
11. A cinched floral number perfect for twirling under the cherry blossoms.
12. A cute-as-a-button pinafore dress that gives any basic tee in your closet a lovely polka-dotted upgrade.
13. A flirty and breezy embroidered floral dress styled with some trendy crisscross action.
14. A strapless coral stunner accented with ruffles and a sheer maxi skirt for added depth.
15. A floral maxi dreamboat you can buy and still have enough money to book an island vacation.
16. A breezy navy maxi dress with all-over lace and a mesh bottom for the subtlest of skin-showing.
17. A super flowy floral keyhole dress to pair with knee high boots and a hat for boho-chic Free People vibes at half the price.
18. A simple but lovely ombré T-shirt dress that drapes comfortably across your body like gentle ocean waves.
19. A high-neck floral garden dress you'll want to arrange a late-afternoon outdoor photo shoot around.
Promising review: "I love this dress. It works great as a retro or modern look depending on how you accessorize. The fabric is nice and thick, but not so thick you'll get too hot in the summer. The color/print is gorgeous and would match any skin tone or hair color. The tie in the back gives a nice fitted shape. The scoop neckline is very nice for a short strand of pearls. This dress would be great for an outdoor wedding, cocktail party or just everyday wear." —Mel
Price: $19.99 / Sizes: S-3X Plus / Available in 16 styles.
20. A dainty black tutu dress turned edgy with sheer mesh sleeves and a low V-cut.
21. A subtly sheer boatneck head-turner sprouting tiny blossoms in every direction.
22. A button-up off-the-shoulder maxi dress in a subtle pineapple print that someone over the age of 5 can actually pull off.
23. An elegant lace shift dress with scallop patterning for all 7 million of the summer weddings on your calendar.
24. A chic embroidered long-sleeve dress with sleeve slits for extra ventilation and style.
25. A comfy off-the-shoulder dress that gets major points for its pretty embroidered tulle skirt.
26. A ’50s-inspired dress with a fitted bodice, pleated skirt, and detachable belt that comes together looking pretty sharp.
27. A ruffle-adorned cold shoulder beaut to complete your transformation into a real-life daisy or sunflower.
28. A silky black & white off-the-shoulder dress with a lovely dot gradient.
29. A loosey-goosey floral chiffon dress for people who prefer their clothes to feel like a silky, barely there blanket.
30. A lacy off-the-shoulder number with sheer sleeves and delightful patterning that can charm its way out of anything.
31. A graceful blush ruffle dress you can slip on for a flawless transition from answering emails to attending client dinners.
A dress that says, "I'm classy but will get all up in your business if you dare to ruffle my feathers."
Promising review: "Dress is very flattering. Shows a slight amount of cleavage and is a nice length. Pretty nude/blush color for the spring." —Brienne Wode
Price: $98 / Sizes: 0-12.
32. An airy teal geo-patterned dress with high-low hems that flutter in the wind as you breeze through your day.
Promising review: "Very well-made. So soft and flows nicely. I am 5'4 and 135 lbs and the medium fit perfectly. I bought two smalls for my daughters. We just have to remember to call the others before wearing!" —Miss Aloha
Price: $47+ / Sizes: XS-L.
Shop other cute options from Kensie here.
33. A roomy and stylish halter dress you can wear to just about any event.
Whether you'd rather channel Cinderella or Homer Simpson, you'll definitely be twirling all day in these darling dresses.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.