1. Iridescent foil decorations that give off the right amount of ~shimmer~ throughout the whole year.
2. Modern-chic star decor that you might want to place a good distance away from your clumsy self.
3. Cascading lights that cast a soft, welcoming glow whenever they go.
4. Embroidery hoop art that's definitely festive but not overly, in-your-face Christmas-y.
5. Fireside pillows that will make it feel like you're roasting chestnuts everyday.
6. A brightly lit copper sign that will set the ~mood~ for the entire year.
7. Pretty pinecone and jingle bell garlands that you'll be tempted to cover your entire living room with.
8. A sassy doormat that's relevant all year around.
9. An elegant AF mistletoe bottle opener that you'll want to bring to every party you go to, just to use it more often.
11. A speckled gold foil tree tapestry so you can always pretend that you're in a winter wonderland.
12. Starry coasters that add a hint of sparkle to your coffee table.
13. Hand-cut and hand-painted glasses that keep the cheers coming for months.
14. A candle with a lovely aroma that simply can't be limited to the holiday season.
15. Rustic lighted twig orbs that look equally stylish indoors or sitting on your porch.
16. Adorable pine tree jars for a pint-sized reminder that Christmas is always around the corner.
17. Elegant wall art that doubles as a fancy card holder.
18. A bright red tea towel that's only 80% cheesy.
19. Frosted globe string lights that are stunningly practical.
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $34.