29 Beauty Products You Won't Regret Spending Your Hard-Earned Money On
Save your coins for these wonders!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Moroccanoil Treatment infuses argan oil into your strands to detangle, speed up drying time, and boost shine — it does it all, and we're here for it.
2. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows are sure to make you SHINE extra bright whenever you want something a little more attention-grabbing — it has a lot of grip too, so don't worry about fallout or messiness.
3. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Moisturizer rescues dry, dull skin overnight with beneficial ingredients like African oils, plantain, and fermented green tea, so you wake up with feathery-soft skin.
4. GHD 1" Flat Irons clock in at the sweet styling spot of 365 degrees to give ya super slick and shiny hair without any unnecessary damage and over-frying.
6. Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner not only comes in the prettiest little pot, but it's the PERFECT liner for summer. Why? It's water-resistant and budge-proof, and it contains Vitamin C to keep lids looking healthy and non-irritated.
7. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colors (especially in Rose Gold) turn the compliments switch all the way up — it can't be helped — and it's versatile too: you can use it along the lashline or all-over for maximum impact. Now, 🎵 smoke it out, smoke it out 🎵.
8. Tatcha Deep Hydration Firming Serum replenishes your thirsty skin cells with whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae — and it's a wonderful primer that adheres to your makeup for all-day hold.
9. Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Spray smells like a fresh dose of rosemary goodness that just so happens to keep your makeup matte, shine-free, and looking like it was just applied five minutes ago.
10. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks have a bit of an attachment problem — they won't come off your lips, no matter how messy your meals are!
11. Lancôme Absolue Radiant Smoothing Powder wraps your face in a silky-soft veil of product so you're left with the most luminous and even-toned skin of your life.
12. Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen gives you twice the value with its dual tips — fine calligraphy and brush — for a flawless cat eye without the typical struggle, which makes the price tag so, so worth it! Consider your endless search DONE.
13. Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet gives your skin a burst of grape-water-and-chamomile-powered hydration — with no post-application sticky situation!!
14. Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Setting Spray obviously isn't just for brides — if you're someone who wants the strength of a setting spray that lasts through a wedding ceremony, reception, and everything in between, you best believe this is your holy grail.
15. Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner calms down oil production and hormonal breakouts, and keeps skin mattified and visibly less porous.
16. Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette combines 15 of the most buttery, and never cakey, violets, plums, and fuschias — and they come in four finishes: chroma crystal, creamy matte, metallic, and duo chrome.
17. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer is a vegan all-star powered by shea butter, mango seed butter, and licorice root extract for coverage that illuminates, hydrates, conceals, and blends in beautifully.
18. MAC Cream Color Base in Luna is the perfect ~dewy~ highlight for people who are unsure of stronger doses of colors or sparkles.
19. Benefit Gimme Brow Gel uses tiny microfibers to bless your brows with juuust enough tint to make them look fuller and more defined — just a few swipes and you're off!
20. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation enhances your natural skin tone, rather than masking it, and its lightweight/buildable formula also nourishes and brightens with the help of a Vitamin C derivative and tumeric extract.
21. Guerlain Météorites Highlighting Powder Pearls color-correct and diffuse light so you — and only you — shine the brightest. Peep Guerlain's Stardust Technology, which diffracts light upon contact to envelop the skin in a halo of light. How angelic!!
22. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner didn't amass a cult following for no reason — if you want the blackest of black liners that doesn't move until you remove it at the end of the day, look no further.
23. YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer is your go-to primer if you're looking to have lit-from-within skin that will show *through* your foundation and definitely not be hidden.
24. La Mer The Powder is the end-all to your setting powders — its light-as-air formula is infused with the brand's signature Miracle Broth so you know it's actually good for your skin, instead of something that clogs your pores like no other.
25. Diorskin Forever Undercover Foundation has a water-based formula that dries down matte, so you have makeup that replicates the closest thing to a second skin. Talk about covering all of your bases — full-coverage, pigmented, 24-hour-wear, weightless finish, etc.
26. Lime Crime Venus III Eyeshadow Palette packs a punch with eight matte and shimmery shadows that'll have you looking like Venus herself.
27. Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Creme helps hydrate, define, and weather-proof curls, so you get lasting hold that is still soft to the touch.
28. Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel is the weightless product your eyes have been wishing for — it sinks in immediately and it's loaded with squalane, which is the bomb dot com for moisture retention.
29. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask EX feels as soft and lovely as your skin will feel when you wake up in the morning — if you're not impressed by their Organic Respiration Layer technology, I don't know what to say!
You right at this very moment:
The submissions used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.