1. A handy double steamer so you can cook different veggies and dishes in their own compartments.
2. A salad spinner that would actually be offended if you ~only~ use it to dry your lettuce and spring greens.
3. Storage pods that can prolong the life of your herbs and veggies for up to three weeks.
4. A vegetable spiral slicer for endless pasta substitutes that won't break the carbs bank.
5. A trusty blender that doubles as a sports bottle so you can make your favorite green smoothie and be on your merry way.
6. Handy silicone food savers for all the times you only end up using half of a tomato or avocado for a recipe.
7. A basic food processor for all of your shredding, chopping, and puréeing needs.
8. An easily portable electric grill that can be used on your kitchen countertop for perfectly smoky vegetables.
9. A programmable slow cooker for healthy meal portions that will last you the entire week.
10. Plastic liners that go straight from your slow cooker to the trash can, saving yourself an extra round of cleaning.
11. A cast iron skillet that you can cook your veggies directly on top of without having to grease.
12. Bendable chopping boards that make cutting up your veggies way easier.
13. An adjustable, handheld mandoline slicer that has three different thicknesses for you to work with.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.