1. Golden honey bear vases that'd be a beary sweet gift for any flower child.
2. A kit that gives you everything you need to make six different flavors of hot sauce.
Recipes are included for Sweet Heat, Louisiana Style, Caribbean Sauce, Brazilian Sauce, Garlic Sauce, and Garden Sauce.
Get it from Food52 for $44.
3. An easy-to-assemble ukulele for the friend who's always wanted to learn how to play.
4. A delicious bottle of gin to gift your booze-loving friends and relatives.
5. A hanging geode terrarium that looks professionally-curated and not at all like it came from a box.
6. Dreamy constellation coasters that help minimize heat damage on expensive coffee and dining tables.
7. Handmade bath bombs for anyone who needs a few self-pampering sessions.
8. An iPhone case that adds a special touch with a hand-embroidered cactus.
9. A big 'ol home-brewed beer jug that will be promptly chugged by the giftee.
10. Gorgeous gemstone soaps for the fanciest clean freak you know.
11. A perfume kit that lets people create the *perfect* scent for every mood and situation.
Eight scents, endless combinations.
Get it from Amazon for $99.
12. Adorable hand-crafted wedding cake toppers for your favorite to-be-married couple.
Get the kit from Food52 for $26.
13. A stunning marbled clay ring dish that looks like it belongs in a museum.
14. Macarons for the friend who always has their sights set on Paris.
15. A kit that has all the ingredients needed to make and gift some supremely fresh kimchi.
16. A personalized deck of cards that's a super thoughtful gift you can whip together at a moment's notice.
17. Scrumptious batches of feta cheese and yogurt for the dairy lover in your life.
18. A pumpkin spice candle for the friend who's always first in line every year for a PSL.
19. A lemon rosemary salt scrub that you can easily make with simple ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
20. A hand-bound book for someone who always has their face buried in a story.
21. Homemade lip balm that'll keep your friends' pouts moisturized through the whole damn winter.
22. A cute strawberry planter that will brighten up anyone's home.
23. A cozy, hand-knitted scarf that they won't ever leave the house without.
24. A charming Grumpy Cat ornament that comes straight from your equally miserable (but loving) heart.
25. A screenprinting kit so you can design and make one-of-a-kind tees for everyone on your list.
26. Personalized cardboard speakers that let you channel your inner color-happy artist.
Get the kit from Nordstrom for $24.99.
27. Monogrammed embroidery hoop art for the friend who loves to personalize everything they own.
28. Friendship bracelets you can quickly assemble with some scrap fabric and yarn you have lying around.
Check out the tutorial here!