We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. This racerback tank for major fitness inspiration.
2. This quaint mug that outlines Hufflepuff's central pillars and values.
3. This cute, easy-to-use garden herb kit that Professor Sprout would definitely use as starter kits for Herbology class.
The jars water themselves, making it a lot harder to kill these plants. 👍 Choose from basil, parsley, cilantro, mint and oregano!
Get it from Food52 for $20 each.
4. This Deathly Hallows & Hufflepuff hybrid necklace for an unexpected touch.
5. These majestic butterflies that'll add lots of ~whimsy~ to your walls.
Alternatively, decorate the walls of the Hufflepuff common room so everyone can admire them.
Get it from Modcloth for $14.99.
6. These freaking adorable self-watering animal plant pots.
🐰 🐼 🐷 🐱 Professor Sprout has all of these lining the surface of her work desk. I just know.
Get them from Amazon for $9.99.
7. These endearing, flattering notecards that Hufflepuffs will want to send to friends just because.
8. This endearing, quirky collection of comics about friendship.
9. This wall art that any Hufflepuff would find hilarious.
10. This fluffy sherpa fleece blanket that's waiting to hug your entire body.
11. This notepad because Hufflepuffs are hardworking hustlers who get shit done.
12. This ~earthly delights~ themed coloring book for well-earned study breaks.
13. This ~blooming~ desk organizer to stick all of your pens and knick knacks in.
14. This darling spiral notebook with a darling, spectacle-wearing badger who's sure to inspire many ~sweet~ thoughts.
15. These beautiful, earthy scented candles that Professor Sprout would definitely approve of.
16. This tank featuring our beloved mascot and an unofficial Hufflepuff mantra.
17. This creative journal (because Hufflepuffs are always striving to understand themselves better and ~be their best selves~).
Get it from Amazon for $9.16.